Counted recruitment are currently recruiting for a Assistant Finance Manager to join a business in Birmingham. The company involved a fantastic medium sized entrepreneurial product led business and are going through a period of significant growth.
Main duties of this Assistant Finance Manager role include:
- Help produce detailed and accurate presentations to be presented to senior management
- Preparation of site P&L and balance sheet
- Timely preparation of the weekly flash reporting
- Prepare and review accruals and prepayments
- Support the senior finance team with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Work with the wider finance team to create the cashflow forecast
- Develop relationships with key financial and non-financial stakeholders such operational staff
- In depth financial analysis across inventory
- Analysis of KPI reporting, sales activity and overheads.
- Routine variance analysis and commentary
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assist in the year end audit and financial accounting work
- Drive continuous improvement across accounting controls and processes
This Assistant Finance Manager role will see you join a fantastic service business with excellent support offered by a very strong manager. The role would suit an ACA, CIMA or ACCA finalist or qualified candidate with strong excel skills alongside the ability to communicate at all levels.
This is a fantastic role and the main benefits of this role are:
- Great manager
- A chance to be a true partner to the head of finance
- Lots of growth potential
- Free parking, friendly team
At Counted, we appreciate that roles are often online for a long period of time. If you want to check if this role is still live or just want more details before applying, call us directly.