Counted recruitment are currently recruiting an EMEA Accountant to play a key role in a leading service company in Worcester. The role offers a chance to support financial functions and projects throughout the business by working closely with an experienced finance team and a fantastic Accounting Manager.
Main duties of this EMEA Accountant role include:
● Coordinate monthly, Quarterly and Annual Close process
● Accounting across European and UK entities
● General ledger work
● Financial analysis and assurance
● Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
● Account reconciliation
● Lead the process of tax audits and tax returns.
● General ledger management
This EMEA Accountant role will see you join a fantastic business under a brilliant manager with the opportunity to self manage workload with support from domestic and European finance staff. This role would suit anyone studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA with experience in management accounting. EMEA experience is not crucial, but useful.
The main benefits of this EMEA Accountant role include:
● Very strong business
● Very flexible work practices
● Self managed role
At Counted, we appreciate that roles are often online for a long period of time. If you want to check if this role is still live or just want more details before applying, call us directly.