Counted recruitment are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst for a service business near Birmingham Airport. The role offers a chance to work alongside experienced management accountants to assist in the production of key reports whilst providing recommendations where necessary.
Main duties of this Finance Analyst role include:
● Accruals & reconciliation of the nominal ledger
● Maintenance of fixed asset register
● Reporting of business unit & site profitability
● Variance analysis and trend identification
● Provide recommendations from analysis
● Fixed asset Management
This Finance Analyst role will act as a great step for anyone looking to progress their studies as the business are offering a support study package and great exposure to management accounting. The offices have a relaxed atmosphere, giving you time to develop your professional knowledge under a supportive manager. The role would suit anyone part qualified or starting off ACCA / CIMA / ACA that wants to progress into an exciting career where you can have an impact on the business operations,
The main benefits of this Finance analyst role include:
● Great manager to work for
● Full study support package
● Modern working environment
At Counted, we appreciate that roles are often online for a long period of time. If you want to check if this role is still live or just want more details before applying, call us directly.