A fantastic opportunity to join a growing recruitment start up and help us grow!
Established in June 2018, Counted is a start up recruitment brand, based in Halesowen. We work with both large household names and smaller local companies across the West Midlands to help them find Accounting talent.
To us, good service is critical. We play a key part in bringing quality teams together, guiding and assisting them as they choose their next career move or recruit new hires into their team. You will join an ambitious start up with a strong reputation across the local Accountancy recruitment market, helping us grow and expand our offe
This role would suit someone seeking a career that blends Customer Service and inbound sales. The role will progress from early administration and customer service, to equip you with the knowledge you need to move into a long term exciting role looking after your own companies.
Main duties include:
- Management of the relations for a range of SME and PLC clients
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with senior directors
- Pro-active recruitment planning with recruiting line managers
- Be involved with the end to end recruitment process from sourcing candidates and process management, screening, selection, offer and on-boarding
- Drive our customer service, making sure it is always fantastic.
- Regular administration covering all Microsoft programs
- Create and manage job advertisements
- Format CVs and Word documents
- Helping create marketing campaigns across social media and traditional platforms
- Help manage and run networking events
- Produce and run mailer campaigns
- Assistance with the management of the recruitment process on behalf of our clients
- Source new candidates through LinkedIn, advertising and a range of professional tools
- Be a key part of keeping our current relationships strong and clients feeling valued
- Help our candidates through every step of the recruitment process
The candidate will be a down to earth individual with real drive and ambition to succeed. You will need a strong work ethic and the will to go above and beyond. No experience is needed, although previous work experience in a sales, administration or account management role is highly desirable. Any experience managing relationships of external customers or suppliers is also a strong advantage.
- A degree or college education in Business or Marketing is useful
- Experience in Sales, Account Management or Customer service is useful
- Experience creating online communities or marketing
- A desire to make a difference
- The drive to help build a growing start up
- No previous experience is required in recruitment
Why Join us?
- Full training provided. We will have a structured path to develop you into a successful Account Manager.
- The opportunity to genuinely impact the direction and vision of a business
- The opportunity to be listened to and have your opinion mean something
- A genuine chance to make a difference